Monday 26 November 2007

...my heart felt gratitude...

...the catastrophe due to my carelessness that I realized only last week has somehow or rather will be taken care of...thank you so much to the team from Gent for their actions and support, they are the best in my heart...i was so 激动 and depressed the other day i almost thought i would resign from this position after solving the matter...however i guess that is mere escapism...yes, indeed, pisces are sometimes escapists...well, I shall prove myself wrong and carry on...shouldnt give up so easily with such 'small' matter other people might perceive...(it felt like huge disaster to me though)
...my heart felt gratitude to the coordinators' team in Gent for their support and to students who believe in me to be their representative...I will continue to serve your interest, in the most humble way...and please, please correct me when you see me going the wrong way...tell me, or even scold me, if you like...

No comments: