Monday 31 December 2007

Good bye 2007 and Welcome 2008 !!

I just want to express my gratefulness for all that has happened the past year...
It has been a very very good year, whether things have been good or not so good...
everything happens for a reason ..and I believe that with good things that have happened, I have been very blessed...and with the not so good things, I have been taught valuable lessons...
However I must say that generally it has been good...the biggest thing is still that (although it is now coming to an end of my one and a half years here)..that it has never crossed my mind that I would ever step my feet onto the ground of Europe...for this I am very thankful...somehow it feels as though there's really a God, who arranges things so nicely ..he probably sees that my venture into Melbourne in 2006 was not going to work out, and so he puts me on a scholarship here...and that this scholarship even covers every single expenditure and allows me to even save some money...I am really so so so thankful for this...
..and in fact even more thankful as I feel that I haven't been working 100% hard but am still performing very well...feels a bit guilty sometimes seeing some of my mates who work hard...but I hope (actually not hope, rather it is a must;P) next year I'll be more hardworking...
...very thankful that everyone at home has been healthy and fine...friends are all fine and doing well...
..also very thankful for the many new friendships I've gained...making me feels 'rich' despite being poor in other aspects...thanks for all the support in all aspects...

Happy New Year 2008 to all and hopefully the new year brings with it many many positive matters and that we are all able to work ourselves towards our goals...and most importantly I hope 2008 will be a year filled with happiness and joyous events!! ;-)

No comments: