Sunday 16 December 2007

a happi morning..

...got online first thing in the morning as usual...
...and was so happy seeing Christy adding me on facebook...
...well although I do receive emails from her time to time...but i was the lazy one, didnt reply so sometimes we do 'lost' contact...;P (sorry ar, Christy...)
so in a way it's always good to be hooked up through more channels...
...and lately i'm getting more involved with facebook (i reluctantly created an account this year, hehehe, since i already had friendster i thought it's more than enough...but well I was indeed wrong because networks are so important the more the better...)
...Christy is the assistant manager whom I am under during my three months stint in Elken's Purchasing Dept...wondering what a food science background gal doing in a purchasing dept? hehe...i came back from melbourne after cancelling my research master there, and was preparing for my european master study...had a few months so looked for a job...and had a very nice time in Elken under Christy's care...and the rest of the colleagues in the dept were very very nice too ^__^
hehe...again I am very grateful and thankful to people around me who are always taking care of me like a little sister...hehe, it feels very nice and warm becoz i am the eldest in the family, and even one of the eldest among my friends, so these somehow compensate for my yearning for an elder sibling...;P

No comments: