Wednesday 12 December 2007

Today...

this morning woke up with an aching tooth..took so much effort to eat my bread on the train..those people seeing me eating my bread must be thinking 'this girl hates her bread'...and even eating the banana was a bit painful..(when i open my mouth)...hmm...i hope the tooth will wait a bit till after Xmas...now it's better i hope the uncomfy feeling will go away soon (dreaming or what;PPP)...

kekeke...anyway this is from the facebook name analyzer:

Gifted
Otherwordly (I dont understand what this means?;PP)
Happy

Kinky (reminds me of Sammi Cheng's 'Kinki' in 孤男寡女;PP)
Elegant
Excited

Kissable
Enthusiatic
Enchanting

Thanks, Eunice... hehe, I'll be playing more facebook applications when you are around;PPP

...and hehehe, really can't resist but to share this picture courtesy of Eunice-taken by her downstairs where she's staying...你记得同嘉乐讲Kaby个个'good idea'喔;PPP

No comments: