Monday 4 February 2008

Open house in Terneuzen, Holland

Yesterday I went to Terneuzen (at the border of Holland and Belgium) for a Malaysian open house (no specific reason, just to gather, as the last gathering was back in October 2007 and some of us are leaving soon, me being the first one;PP) organized by fellow Malaysian Abang Zamri and his wife Kak Zu and their five young children ;PP...what else in an open house but food food food?!...hehe, I've posted some pics of those food on my other blog, so feel free to have a look...but please fill up ur stomach before checking, in case u blame me for making u hungry;PPP

http://keekee2302.mysinablog.com/

and after such a full and rich (with coconut milk/santan and oil!!) meal, a few of us went out for a walk..the house is near the sea so we headed there...(Abang Zamri's kids showed us the way)...initially I didn't want to get out of the house when another fren suggested, but upon hearing that we could take a stroll at the water front, I was all delighted;PPP


The sea is just at the other side~~






A doggie going into the water..and it's still winter~~ @_@ (the green moss probably marks the level of water during high tide)
The kids pick up some oysters...I am doubtful if we could eat them because am not sure if the water is contaminated or not...;PP
This place should be a port or something with all these ships around
I am not sure if this boat is for fishing or leisure...but if I could have one of my own in the future it would be so good~~ *time to sleep and dream;PP*
The ship looks like it is moving on the grassland...illusion...the sea is at the same level as the land from this perspective ;P

The face....

Some oyster shells and seashells I collected...buoy, remind me to my 1kg of seashells that I tried to bring home from Melbourne but failed (super overweight;PPP)...so this time I am not greedy at all ;PPP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg kee kee...cant u just... let me live in peace??? y must you show all those pics.... y must u make my heart itchy itchy wan to go there again?? i pokai oredi lor... T____T ... dun bully me pls...

300370 said...

hi kee kee,
seronok dpt berkenalan dgn Kee Kee..
seorg yg humble dan friendly, iqhwan suke sgt dgn kee kee...
kalau balaik Msia nanti pls keep in touch with us in Belgie....semoga dpt kerje yg baik dan sesuai....pls visit our FP as weelll and comments..heheeh bye the way..take care mates....

300370 said...

opsss lupe ni abg madzli tauuu