Monday 10 March 2008

L for Love, L for Lie 我的最愛

From: http://kalokwong.blogspot.com/

I saw the trailer from youtube and I think I will like this show...hehehe...reasons?

1. It has Alex Fong Lik Sun as the main lead!!!! (aawwwww....he's so cute...!!! I can melt~~;PPP)
2. Stephy's pairing up with Alex...I like her and Alex as a pair;PPP
3. It has TVB's Leila Tong and Stephen Wong Ka Lok...;-)))))

I wonder when it will be shown in Malaysian cinemas...but I'll try my best to catch it in the cinema..(will drag mum there if none of my frens wanna give me face;PPPP wahahahha...;PPP)...can't wait ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol kee...
no worries, stil got me..haha....

Panda said...

i wanna watch that too...
i like alex fong...
but due to my weird disliking of cinemas...
i think i'll have to wait for the dvd version then....