Saturday 5 April 2008

why can't I access 新浪?

It's been more than a week or two that I just couldn't manage to open Sina (新浪)blog pages anymore...
and I was even (so stupid) to think that it's the site's problem perhaps?
which it wasn't of coz ...rather it's my access problem I guess...but I can't tell what the problem is?!
...tried free web proxy services but could only manage to get to the first page (sina main page), nothing further...hmmm....
...so why I am so frustrated?...well, in fact I manage to (I dont know how, by luck or what) glimpse through a entry on a sina blog but as I was trying to post my comment, again I was 'bounced out'...>.< ...and it is this blog that I miss reading most...it's really good, highly recommended...girls will love it ;-) and it's really good for leisure reading / de-stress ;-) anyone from malaysia who could access it could you plz let me know (I'm wondering if it's area access problem)...thanks...

recommending: http://www.anitakwan1983.mysinablog.com/

1 comment:

Panda said...

i cant access too..
but i can access to other websites in sina....