Monday 16 June 2008

...the fish who never say no

haiz.....
my boss is persuading me to stay...=.=''
he seemed to be able to read my mind
and i swear i never told a thing!!!!
how can that be????!!!!!
*perhaps then it's proving how transparent I am that everyone could see through me??*
*I am really hopeless I guess...dead~~~*

and so with that, he was telling me things which I feel was like so true...
arrghhhh...I am splitted in between....what should I do...???
havent got a job yet...so meaning I stay...? but the company is stressing me like hell~~~~

will the fish (I am a pisces, a pathetic pisces that is =.=") who never say no under normal circumstances...will she say no this time....??!!
ahhhh~~~ i dunno ler...what to say, yes or no??!!
wuwuwu~~~someone get a big stick and knock me off...

1 comment:

Panda said...

i'm a fishie too...
i understand ur situation...
but if u think u can still work there and stand the condition... no harm staying...
if u are somewhere in between... then maybe u can propose some conditions... like a raise in ur salary or any other stuff...
but if u r certain about leaving... then leave without turning back...