Thursday 19 June 2008

Sweet Talk~@_@

Sweet talk...
we all love to listen to sweet talk, don't we?
..but seriously it depends on WHO says it...
if your boss is doing the sweet talk
then...beware~~~

boss wants me to stay and so he's telling me things which I later find not to 'accurate'
*ahem*...that spells dangerous...
meaning then, what ever he 'promises' might not be the actual real thing...

and this saturday he'll be bringing a few other people to 'sweet talk' me *scary thinking about this* and make me say out the confirmation whether I am staying or leaving...
gosh gosh~~ now what is it that I want...still a try in this messy company~ or leave without a job...my brain just give up on logic thinking when it encounter this stupid issue...thanks to the stupid owner of the brain...sighz...

sorry to those who keeps reading the same old complaint...just please ignore me...but yeah, i do pity the few of you who visit my blog...

2 comments:

Panda said...

yup.. the blog list the coolest feature ever...
now i know who has updated their blog and who hasn't..
save the trouble..
haha...
i'm driving a proton saga.. a lil bigger than ur SLK but it gets cranky at times which is hard to control..
i only drive at places i'm familiar with... other than that... its a no-no... unless there's someone who is super sure of the way...
i panick-ed everytime i drive to an unfamiliar place... freaked out..

Panda said...

your boss is now sweet talking you to stay???
wow.. he is desperate...
so did you stay???
since you have not got another job yet...
then maybe you should consider to stay a lil more longer until you found a job...
its more secure this way...
juz a suggestion anyway... dont take it too hard....
all the best!!