Saturday 9 August 2008

LG LCD TV


sis bought this LG LCD TV more than a week ago...
and this therefore marked the end of the bulky TV from our home...well, or rather that TV then followed me and father to our place in Ipoh...*not bad, I dont need to fork out my own money for a TV*
and best thing was it came with a DVD player...(ahem, meaning the existing DVD player also went to Ipoh with me - another sum saved;PP wahaha..terrible me...)
but as I went off to Ipoh right after this new TV came, I still havent really got used to the elongated screen...everything seemed to be fatter horizontally...am so not used to it...i just commented today, something like "why are those female dancers so fat?!" and only then remembering the effect of such screen *faintz;PPPP*
well, perhaps it will take me some time before I see the fatter version as normal;PPP
but apart from that, the TV looks cool...very elegant
...way better than the bulky one I must say...;P

3 comments:

Panda said...

whoa!!! lcd tv!!!
my house still uses the bulky type...
but if lcd tv stretches the image... that means nowadays celebrities must be super thin to be on tv... or else they'll look super fat....

Panda said...

i actually dont really mind the lip sync part... but i wud really like to hear how did the girl(on stage) sing... maybe her voice is kinda sweet too... just maybe not good enough compared to the other girl(backstage)....

have you watch lee chong wei beating the korean lee hyun il to get to the finals???

will be rooting for him 2moro!!

靜靜寶寶永遠支持黃嘉樂 YEH!! said...

你好啊
請問你係米都係嘉樂的fans啊?