Saturday 20 September 2008

Past Life Regression


I read with much interest last week
an article on Star Two
about Past Life Regression (PLR)
I personally have not read much about PLR before
but when I started reading the article I was very attracted by it
briefly PLR means that (or believing that) you were someone in your previous life
hence believing the concept of reincarnation
the article was really attractive until I read the section on the trial the few Star authors / reporters had...and from their words...what I thought I belief then lost its attractiveness...at the end it felt more like hallucination / imagination afterall...
but well, there is freedom in thinking...
and truth is in the eyes of the beholder

The Star Online Article (the main article was separated into few related article in the online newspaper and the links were provided at the bottom of this main article)

1 comment:

Panda said...

hey i used to believe in these past life thingies too... i still believe in them but i dont take them as seriously as i did before... hmmm... contradicting... ignore that if you dont understand...

oh ya... i know that lok-in is back in action... now i'm on holiday.. i'll be visiting it every now and then...

one more thing...
should i re-register or something???