Monday 29 September 2008

resisting temptations

...my stay in the current company is reaching two months now...
...i hope i'll be able to stay 2-3 years at least...only then i'll be able to learn more of its operation...
but sometimes it's really hard to resist temptations...which is really bad...my ex-colleague - my senior whom i've much respect for ...she just called me up to inform of an up-coming position in S'pore (I've always thought of working there~!) ..in Shangri-La hotel...hygienist position...however I've previously given consideration to a similar position and decided that my experience is just too shallow to be able to handle such a position in such well established hotel...
so yeah..temptations every now and then...and the rationality to resist...money versus experience ...(after all, SGD is so much more tempting that RM +_+)

but i really need to build up on my profile....ahhhh~~~

No comments: