Thursday 25 December 2008

Plastic Scare!! My Tupperware...?!


I bought this Tupperware water tumbler like 10 days ago...and I actually chose one of the cheapest around .. this one costed RM35 (rest ranging around RM60 and above)...and to think that I didn't want to buy it in the first place...coz when I asked the lady what type of plastic it is, she just said very ignorantly that she doesnt know...and my father who knew this brand (I didnt know it that well before today +_+) said that that shop has been around for decades...and it was all the way to Ipoh, plus I need a bottle immediately...so he urged me to just get one ...ok, then just get one...
and then now this plastic scare thingy is around...and I dont even see the code which is not shown in Tupperware product...better do some googling for info...=_="

1 comment:

Panda said...

what's the plastic scare???
and did kalok changed his blog to "for invited readers only"??
wasnt online frequently these few days.. didnt manage to catch up... and until then... i can open his blog now..