Thursday 15 October 2009

Prague Chamber Orchestra : Toyota Classics 2009


It will be my first time attending an orchestra...and am really excited about the show...but not so excited for the fact that I am going with my boss...aiyak...off work at 5pm...speed down to KL in boss' car..140kmph? (my heart will jump out)...the ticket (it's RM250 ticket btw so should be nice seating) says one has to be seated latest by 8.15pm? could we reach before 8? think about traffic jam in Shah Alam on a Friday evening? mmm? and the dress code states evening dress...would i have time to fix myself from my usual 'after-work-living corpse' look into an evening classical musical mood kind of look...aih...23rd night...and anyway, overpassing that, i just can't wait till 24th to meet and catch our 'young master' in action...ahehehe...but thinking abt 23rd...if i think further i might have just taken leave and maybe i can catch y.master in the morning and only meet my boss at night? so i can escape his dangerous driving and not risk my life??...aih, aih, aih, can't turn back things now...

No comments: