Saturday 26 June 2010

MIHAS 2010 at MATRADE KL

I went to the 7th Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) 2010 yesterday with my senior manager and another colleague.
I had so much fun~ but my colleague mentioned that another showcase (MAHA I think it's called) is even better than this (wow, I can't wait;P)
A lot of food to taste...and buoy so much food which brands I've not known existed in the Malaysian market before...the fact that I am Chinese/non Muslim Halal or non Halal food both appeals to me, it's really interesting to see some of these food...I am less aware that Malaysian make very good chocolates too..comparable to Belgian chocolates, pralines, truffles...but alas, these are not sold in local market...but still possible to buy direct from the factory if you really want....MIHAS last till this sunday, opens 10am - 7pm at MATRADE, Jalan Khidmat Usaha, Off Jalan Duta. People in the food industry should not let go of this chance...it's really an interesting showcase with food related manufacturers and businesses from all over the world apart from our very own Malaysian booths.

No comments: