Sunday 6 June 2010

New Start New Beginning

Started my new job in Cyberjaya last Monday...
haha, i quite like the office...and the nice environment (at least that's what I think for now)
..I was the first to arrive most of the days last week, and in the peaceful morning, I could hear birds chirping, and feel the peacefulness of the morning...it's a good working environment...and yes, Cyberjaya is a nice place...(perhaps it's becoz there are not yet so many humans for now...when humans thronged in...they start to destroy the peacefulness of the place)...
I hope it will be a new start...a new beginning for me...;-)

1 comment:

Panda said...

I'm quite lucky coz the company that i spent my internship need employees so they called me back.. but it's kinda far from my place so i am still looking for another job... nearer... my current company is in connaught.. near the pasar malam.. its actually at the end of the pasar malam..

leaving for Taiwan next wed... Don't worry.. there will be souvenirs for you... then we'll have to meet up.. hehe...