Tuesday 24 August 2010

After braces

I took out my braces last Saturday...and well, guess what, I am not too happy about it...you may think that I should be celebrating? I am not overlydemanding though (I think)...my 4 front upper teeth...they are not exactly straight from the side view...in any case I would want them to slant in a little...but alas, they are still slightly slanting out...I duno...I think I've got a very good doc...(the best in Ipoh)...but still I am not getting exactly what I wanted...(Sammi Cheng's perfect teeth!!) and I am not sure if it's my stupid gum or teeth which is not cooperating....well...whatever it is...perhaps I could go for another try in a few years time (hmm, my gums would have resided so much more by then)...you may think I'm crazy (not another round of two years suffering...ah well, I'm too months short of two years wearing the braces)...but hey, I dont really mind it...still aiming for the perfect set of pearls...aihhhs, can't help being a bit disappointed...haihz....

1 comment:

little hazel nut said...

hi kee kee,

may i know where did u have ur braces? i'm a ipoh girl. now looking for good dentist to do braces in ipoh.
thanks ya. hope to hear from u soon. plz email me- littlehazelnut81@yahoo.com