Wednesday 14 November 2007

First post

...can't believe I'm doing a blog...had one before in Friendster but didnt manage to maintain...too lazy...was never a blogger...but have been reading other's of course...quite enjoy it (coz I dont need to write hehe..and it's always nice reading other's experiences...)...but suddenly got an urge to make one (again:P this is my 三分钟热度;P, can't help it really;P)...
moreover...supposed to be super busy with thesis writing and other obligations but look at what I'm doing now?!;P hmm, so yeah, wanted this blog to contain more writings in Chinese ...well, in a way my brain thinks in Cantonese so it is slightly more natural writing in Cantonese/Chinese...also it might help improve my Chinese a bit...but hmm, dont like the software that keeps changing the words I typed...and don't like checking so guess there'll be lots of wrong words inevitably...
so...0甘次写住0甘多先,睇下几时勤力起黎就上黎up 下野啦。。。

No comments: