Thursday 22 November 2007

My sincere apology to a friend

I feel absolutely horrible now...I dont know what I could do to undo the mess at the moment but I sincerely apologize! I'm really very very very sorry...I know that my apologies are probably meaningless now, please scold me as much as you like if it makes you feel better, if I could I want to switch position with you now, so that they put all the blames on me...I really hope this matter would not affect your final grades, by right it shouldn't but I know there is no guarantee as humans have feelings...if only I could have been a bit smarter then I would have avoided this mess, or they would have come after me and not you...I dont know what else I could say..so sorry I know I'm making life too miserable for you, on top of the misery you experienced, and I'm probably spoiling your christmas...I'm truly sorry for my carelessness...I will try to lay things straight and consult you before I act...I'd be happy if you accept my apology but you really dont have to if you dont feel like it...sorry...

No comments: