Sunday 2 December 2007

BBGS and 5Sc1 blogs

Sze Ling told me about this blog which I immediately went to have a look..buoy and I also immediately posted a comment asking for permission to link it to my blog here...so before I get the permission...if any BBGSian stumbled upon this blog of mine...here's the link...


and although as can be seen from the content, that most bbgs girls are my senior's-senior's-senior's...*ooooppphhs, risking getting hit:P, but well i guess i'm also other's sr's sr's sr's....so please dont mind me:P*...ah i hardly know much of those names...still it feels very very warm reading through all those articles...and reminiscing the good old days within those walls...sad now that they are gone...but i can't wait to go home and step my feet onto pavilion (after some years of construction)...and 'feel' the site where once, our good ol' BBGS stood on...
**************************
and the bad girl me who have long forgotten about our class' website would just like to put up the link here...hehe...feeling guilty to have forgotten about such a great class having such huge influence in my life~~
and 5Sc1 blog: http://bbgs99.blogspot.com/ (wonder what do the girls write in there, let me have a look and mess things up a bit:PPP hehehe...)

No comments: