Thursday 20 December 2007

on a lighter note...anyone manage to catch planet mars on 19th night?

...went out (just walked around nearby the neighbourhood) last night admist rushing my thesis...hehe just to try my luck with xiaohong...if we could catch a glimpse of the planet Mars...
...lol..we saw first thing the very very bright half moon..
and we had to walk around abit before we could see some dim stars on the sky...it was not a very clear yesterday...and then I caught the sight of what I would think as the planet Mars...lol..really can't tell but that was the only brightest star among the 4 or 5 we could see...
..and xiaohong took a picture of it...lol i had wanted to put it here...but it is basically a blackish background and u really need to strain your eyes to see it:P
..well, ok, i'll put one here...in my attempt to torture anyone of you...hehe...

(will definitely need to click on this picture to see it in the original size...and then look out for the bright spec of dust...hahaha...sorry people for torturing;P)...it is definitely there..if u can't find it tell me...i'll give some instructions...haha;PP)



...and oh, just realized Ka Lok's msg...hehe, thanks for the hi, appreciate it...and I could really tell how happy you are la...hehe, I will add oil on my part...train my mouse...hehehe...

No comments: