Thursday 20 December 2007

slept for only 2 1/2 hours last night...

i can't believe i am still standing now...
i only slept for 2 1/2 hours last night...
been ages since i last had anything like that...
rushing my thesis for Pieter...aww...he's such a super duper nice guy...hehe, I'll take a photo of him and my main supervisor Annemie to be put up here next time...I seldom see Prof. Annemie as she's super busy
..so poor Pieter had to 'baby sit' me and be my daily supervisor, i really pity him having to bear with me:P

..waiting to speak to mum and then go shop for some groceries and go home...going to Leuven again tomorrow...

...and meanwhile no internet...sobzz...no lam fung's clips for some time again...wuwuwuwu~~~~ the internet limit was bombed but there should be enuf to cover for the today and tomorrow...i hope it'll be back soon...at least i can work from my room...weather's really not nice to walk outside nowadays...

No comments: