Saturday 22 December 2007

Today...has been a nice day;-)

Today has been a smooth and happy day ...haha...
and as we were hoping yesterday...it snowed again today...;-)
This is taken near the tram station (Gent)

This is taken in while walking to the office building of my supervisor (Leuven)

...and thesis wise, very happy because Pieter said he really thinks it's a good one, and he said that even his boss, Annemie (my main supervisor) is quite happy with the thesis...hehehe...made my day...though we still need to add on an extra component, as Annemie really anticipated that we incorporate this govermental data ...well, hope i have enough time to really put everything together by 2nd Jan...ah~~~ (seems like time is limited since I'll be running around Belgium from 24-28th because Tammy is coming with her mum and hubby)... >.<

...and apart from that...hehehe...downloaded all Fung's clips that I've not managed to for the past week...wahaha!!...and oh, anticipating 'Lust.Caution' (XH managed to download the original version o.O)...will watch it one of these days...but first...my thesis~~~~

No comments: