Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I am so so excited...I am meeting Tammy, her mum and Kai (Tammy's hubby, whom I've only seen photos of)...the last time Tammy and I met was about 6 years ago during college time...!!

I'll be in and out of Gent from 24th to 28th, going around Belgium with Tammy and her family ...not going to be a very useful tour guide, but hopefully could enlighten them with some little details..but most importantly is the meeting up...
I am so so so excited despite my worries about the extra last minute additions to my thesis work, but Tammy is now number one of my priority list..lol...friends always come first...shall figure out the work later..lol...

Merry Christmas to all..!!!;-)

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1716398829 (elfyourself feat. me, my sis, and mango..lol:P)

No comments: