Tuesday 1 January 2008

Malaysian not knowing about Malaysian minister @_@

Khong Sze Ling!!! Even if you wanna kill me I will still post this!!!
Coz I really feel like killing you!! tell me you dont even know who that person is - our Minister of Health!!!...OMG sorpoh u driving me crazy!! I mean girl, I am not too keen on national politics either...not even too interested in tiny details also but I mean you've gotta know who's what minister at least?! I dont even love the country half as much as you proclaim you do but girl, I'm really gonna kill you when I see you la...gotta read more newspaper!! or just listen to the news....*~faint~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei..u r so horrible! u like that "cheung" me meh? tsk tsk..i am only admitting the truth..i really really don't know! nothing wrong with that one..so many zillions ministers in msia..what's wrong with not knowing the unknowns? =P

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

lols sor poh..not 'cheung' la...
the moment u said u didnt know who's that I was really like?! jaw drop la!!!
my dear, he's not the small minister but one of the most important ones ar!;PP