Wednesday 2 January 2008

My first wiki-page~~

phew...I finally made this wikipedia page...but shucks, I was only half-pail of water full...plus I did not exactly run through the tutorials, sort of just 'dived' into creating a new page (actually found that a similar page was created last time and got deleted!! aiyak, I hope this dont get deleted ar!!)...and it was not much hard work as I was using the Chinese template which therefore what I was doing basically was more of translating work...

...however...one mistake...which I couldn't figure out...how do I create a profile box at the top right of the page (that holds the picture and brief biodata)? aiks...guess I need to get help or figure out myself?@_@

and even more of a problem..I find that when I google the words 'Wikipedia Stephen Wong Ka Lok' ...it is not appearing??...but it is already in Wikipedia...hmm...wonder what's missing...??

and that's the thing about doing something when you know only half:PPP ...you get loads of things to follow up....:P

However I'm really glad that I finally made it after much delaying...else I will never make one...but hmm, hopefully the content or more precisely the translation work doesn't look too funny though....it's my not-so-professional style afterall:PPP

And this is the permanent link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Wong_Ka_Lok

No comments: