Friday 4 January 2008

Over the Hedge...;-)

...had a few shows to choose from...Ang Lee's Lust Caution (色戒)..Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...Enchanted... and Over the Hedge...(多谢晓虹for all these shows..made my day!!:D) and I chose the last one...kekeke, anything with animals would normally win over others...though I would say that without this show, I would certainly watch Harry Potter first...hehehe....
...but what else is better for a food science student who's just completed a thesis, to be watching a show of animals going crazy over junk foods?...:PP
...but actually Over the Hedge was nothing spectacular in my opinion (oh, alright, yeah, I'm saying something rotten that everyone knew nearly two years ago huh?!:P, ah well..allow me just to just blab a bit...kekeke...:P)...so yeah, nothing amazingly awesome or very touchy that sort of stuff...but well, light and easy to follow...cute characters...ah, I simply love Hammy especially, it's so funny!!..and of coz the smart Verne and his tingling tail (huhu, can't help but reminds me to my pet tortoise)...and the three little porcupine kids (they are so cute!!)...ah, well basically I love all of them:PP...hehe, and I love the section in which they had the food forage (or rather the stealing plan) :P...like it from that part onwards....prior to that, what made me laugh more were basically those very witty phrases...and yeah, of coz, like the part where RJ went back to their rescue after they were caught, and then the part where RJ was accepted as part of the 'family' ...and of course also the part where the police detained the nasty women and the verminator...really like this one...won't do without this part!...otherwise, it just won't appear right to children who would watch...and just wont be right if any message of harming animals were delivered...but of coz, this will never happen with any animation movies ever...hehehe...which is why I so so so love this kind of shows...wahahahaha...
...and if I was living in the US, I would probably dream of doing the voice for all these animals characters...they are so cute!!...haha, okie, I'll dream on...:PP
and hehe....really feel like having some Nachos when RJ showed them in the beginning of this show...and hmm...I wonder where could I get some Spuddies? only the US?...hahahaha:PP ...hmm alright, enough for now...need to pen down a few lines for Adi's article or something..and then some good night sleep...hahahahaha...

2 comments:

Panda said...

hey...
i love those porcupines too!!!
i haven't watch lust caution yet... ish.. and its rated as one of the best movies of the year....
but as you know... malaysian cinemas will be snipping here and there....
i'll see where i could rent the dvd...

冰冰-ping said...

hey..just drop by here...=)
over the hedge...i've watched b4..but if i not mistaken its shows last few years in the cinema rite? haha....
oh yaa..kee kee, u know panda? coz she looks familiar..and if i not mistaken..she's one of my mates during my form 5 tuition days... i m so surprise that she read ur blog too... the world is just so small....
but i think she could not remember who m i..=)