Friday 11 January 2008

Pictures taken in Leuven...

..and again some pictures taken in Leuven my last trip there...
I posted half of them here and the other halves can be viewed in my Sina blog(hehe, thank you;PPP) **wink, Eunice;P**


This is the library for the engineering department i think...;P


Houses opposite the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven's Arenberg II campus


dunno what building this is but should also be a building of K. U. Leuven my friend said


an upclose section of that building



how the plants look like in winter...seriously though, it seemed that winter lasted for only 2 or 3 weeks...it doesn't feel like winter anymore even this particular when i went to Leuven...Mother Nature's gone abnormal and slowly dying I think :-(

okie..time to go over now to the other blog...haha;PPP
http://www.keekee2302.mysinablog.com/

1 comment:

Panda said...

wow...
that tree looks like a porcupine to me...
its so cool living overseas...
besides the missing-home-and-family part... it must be quite fun...