Friday 11 January 2008

经歌金曲第三季季选 ~ 环保的信息 Jade Solid Gold 3rd Quarter ~ message for the protection of Mother Nature

I watched the first half of Jade Solid Gold 2007 Third Quarter yesterday...;-)
...simply love it...because it was so unexpected that the message of saving the environment was the theme (with speficic attention given to the ocean)!! way to go TVB!! ;-)
(will write something about saving the environment/our mother nature on my sina blog later)
but here I'll just indulge in things I like about this episode of JSG;-)
..firstly of course, it's the very meaningful message that was delivered...how else would it be more effective to get this kind of normally boring message across to the public and youngsters than to use popular tv programs like TVB's JSG and popular artists/singers ?! so for this, I was really happy and glad ;-)
..and then there was the colour scheme...hahaha, the main colours that were my favourites were used: white and blue;-) another bonus:P

and of coz, of coz...the songs are really nice...don't need to mention my fav Raymond Lam of coz (hehe, I am biased you will say;P) but I also like Joey Yung, Miriam Yeung, Vinci 泳儿,Jason Chan Pak Yu (永久保存 is really nice!), Hins (Cheung King Hin) (buoy, his rendition of song reminds me to Anthony Wong Yiu Ming!)...and well..perhaps a few more because I still have the other half to catch, hehehe...so I'll add to that later ..haha...

No comments: