Thursday 7 February 2008

back home on the 21st!!

other things apart, I will be 'on the run' from tomorrow until the 21st...the day i will land on Kuala Lumpur International Airport...muahahahhaa~~~~

8-10th Feb: Amsterdam trip with szeling
11th: Graduation ceremony in Gent, Belgium
12th: A day in Brussels with szeling
13th-17th: Paris trip with szeling
17th-20th: Rome trip with szeling and her fren
20th: Head home from Rome~~

with this it means that I will not be accessing the internet consistently until I get home on the 21st...so I will 'see' everyone again after that...Happy Chinese New Year to all and c u all...;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a nice and safe journey....

冰冰-ping said...

hope u enjoy the journey..and happy CNY...
looking fwd to the day u're back!!
takecare!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! have a good journey!all of your friends miss u! Yong--chinese guy,haha

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hi hi yong...haha...thx for dropping by...do leave me your link so that I could get to your blog too ^^
by the way hope you are all settled back in Dublin