Thursday 7 February 2008

Consequences of the infamous sxx scandal...

I know this post might irritate some people, and I might get hammered...but consider the freedom of speech...and I myself do feel that this is a very disheartening incident...
it's about...oh well, those who read HK entertainment news will know that incident..what else...yes, it is the incident related to some pictures being revealed...
actually I've not given too much thought to such a news or the incident...until I spoke to mum (of which this entertainment news became one of our topics of conversation)...
mum said things in a very harsh manner...
she asked me to 'wake up' ...there's no need to support these people (of the entertainment circle) whom she labeled as being 下流...maybe she's being overboard by saying..all of them in the entertainment circle...
of course I was reluctant to take her comments at first..I have somewhat been an avid 'supporter' of HK entertainment stuffs...and especially of my idol 'little master'...
but right after ending the chat, I cannot help but think and admit that mum's words have some truth in them...
...those who so-called appear to be so so so decent and angelic...so wholesome...
how would we know if they are not wild animals in disguise?
mum linked this point to my dear idol...>.<
mum just tell me to have a clear state of mind, and wake up from supporting these worthless people...
but I seriously cannot digest this at the moment...
I dont know when I will wake up...or if I ever will...
but I know that I probably will not view artists the same way anymore...
you might say that I am blaming the whole flock for some spoilt fellas...
but that's how many members of the public may perceive the matter...
so I guess this incident affects not only the male and female artists involved but also other artists in terms of how the public perceive the entertainment circle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kee, i guess it's not really up to us to say anything. they are suppose to carry out their image in such a way that we would think they are angelic enough to capture our attention.

well, if we have a clear mind and have our stand, i dont think we will go overbroad while supporting them.

no one is always right and no one is always wrong, i assume. for this, i think they can just blame it on themselves for doing such a thing and to be pity at as it was leaked out.

little master does carry his image well enough until now. of course, we does not know what is behind this image. we can just hope for the best. artiste are human too. we cant be expecting too much from them. they are made from flesh and blood just like us....