Monday 25 February 2008

Driving phobia

Just on the second day I got home, mum got me to drive @_@
(I just dont really like the idea of driving around in KL...so I get a bit stressed up thinking that I need to drive to get chores done and all...so much so that I sometimes think that it could be a phobia that I am developing?)
...and it doesn't help that I am driving my sis's MyVi now that she's away for 2 weeks for training in the UK ..it's sort of her new car (a few month's old)...
so I am a bit worried thinking that I might get it scratched if I am not careful enough
...plus MyVi is slightly larger in dimension that my previous SLK (no, don't be mistaken, it's Small Little Kelisa;PP)...my father is having my old car now in Ipoh...so I must get used to this slightly larger car >.<
(I really wish to be driving the smallest car ever...how I admire those one-seater I saw in Europe...so small and cute and totally perfect for someone like me who could never park properly and have space-judging problem on the road;PPP) anyway..let me dream on...BMW one-seater...;PPP
...and mum got totally freaked out after the first ride with me ;PPP
(so then she decided that she can't take anymore suspension and that we take a taxi to the other place we were supposed to go, which is also slightly further)
..well, actually I didn't think that my skills deteriorated that much...mum's exaggerrating I think;PPP wahahaha, although I did forgot some basics:what-to-do the moment I got into the driver's seat (my excuse: MyVi is after all different...okie, very very slightly different from Kelisa;P)
...and then when I got onto the road (still within the housing area), I was driving so slow that I think those car behind me can't really stand me, they drove so near me (which I totally dislike) and then overtake me (I didn't even bother to look at the driver, for all I know I will get some expressions of 'no wonder, it's a @#$%X lady driving!' that kind of expression...
more excuse: I havent been driving for like 2 years...so things got a bit rusty :PP
and now I am dreading those moments when I have to drive into the heart of KL during peak hours...when u get even an angelic malaysian turning into a demon...and then you just get stuck where you are, seeing all cars coming from all directions as if they are trying to cram you....*cold sweat*
so yeah, I'd better really pick up my skills again...fast...
and probably also turn myself into a demon on the road...fast!!;PPP wahahahahaha...

3 comments:

Panda said...

same here!!!
cheers!!
i have parking and space judging problem too!!!
i banged vehicles behind me when i'm either parking my car or reversing my car from the parking lot... ish.... especially that my car doesn't have the reverse signal thingy which will beep when u reach a certain distance to the object behind u....
my poor little proton... luckily he is strong enough to resist from all that banging...
but i'm just forced to drive as if i don't i'll have to rely on public transport... n i bet u know how efficient they are....

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda...
hehehe, here we are so proudly and loudly sharing on our 'efficient' driving skills...muahahaha, bet those who read these comments wont wanna sit in our cars anymore:PPP
yah yah, sure i know our public transport...i relied on them when i was in high school...i remmeber how i waited for like 3 hours at least during my PMR exam, luckily i dont need to do last minute revision for the next paper otherwise i wud have sued Intrakota if i din score well:PPP

冰冰-ping said...

hey! u guys is much more better than me..
i M worst..i can't even drive well after 2 years getting my license man..i m so panic when i m driving..and in the 2 years time i only drove not more than 10times out.. only to the very near places and with someone accompany me..
haih..TERUK rite?
i m so sad with it laa..after 2years my driving skill still that bad...=(