Wednesday 27 February 2008

Too GOOD to be TRUE!?

~26th Feb~
I went for interview just now...it was an interview over dinner...at the Japanese Restaurant in PJ Hilton...to conclude it all...as the title indicated...it was basically something like if I am ok, then I shall start work anytime soon...
as the norm goes, you would not reply immediately and would normally ask for a day or two to consider...so future boss said I should give him my confirmation by Feb 28th...and I was like, yes yes, I shall confirm by 28th then...but oh, wait wait wait...it's already 26th today?!!! aiyak!!!! my brain still suffering from jet lag or what?! lost track of dates...anyway things were as if too good to be true (in a way)...I now regret that I should have asked for an even higher salary? (i didnt think about reduction for taxes etc...anyway, still, there's a chance that I can bargain during confirmation upon probation....
but still apart from salary...things really sounded like too good to be true...I mean, I know how much experience I have, how much I weigh (not even half a pail full I think)...if this is really my future boss then I hope he would really remember what he said, things he promised etc...he said things in such a 'beautiful' way...to the extent that now I am a little bit scared and worried...the nature of job is sort of what I wanted...things are basically as I desire...
...and so, I am really a bit doubtful...I've never had anything like this before...so now the thing worrying me is that will I get 'cheated' into a company that is afterall, not such a wonderful company anyway?...hmm...it's so stupid to be worrying like this...but then again...what luck is this? it's my first interview (on the 5th day that I got home from Europe) and I am getting it already?...or am I walking into the crocodile's mouth?!

2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

hey...means u get the job ady? anyway..best of luck to u!!!!

Anonymous said...

kee, good la...so fast get ur job...all the best wor!