Saturday 8 March 2008

HOT HOT HOT Malaysian 12th General Election!!

woooohooohooo~~~~
I am certainly a bad Malaysian many would put it...
Reason?! I didn't "fulfill my responsibility as a citizen" because I didnt cast my vote...
oh well, sorry what ever it is about it is my right bla bla bla bla...
but until I know who I am voting for...until I know what are those political issues I read in the newspaper are all about...until I know what fishy things people do when it comes to politics...
I will remain "neutral" by not voting....
you may say I am irresponsible...stupid...etc
but well, I dont see much point when someone who cast his/her vote not knowing much of what he/she is doing...someone might want to correct me here...but I am seriously wondering, of all those who vote, how many know exactly what they are doing (i.e. the person they are voting? what do they do...etc)? The extreme I would point out is definitely things like....in a jokingly manner, people always say, how they would trick some old folks into voting for them...by saying: "If you hate this party/person, then just put a Cross for it"...smart huh? funny...but seriously speaking, this would really work for some...and there are many unknown techniques also...and then in today's paper...the (normal) blocking of buses (carrying voters) by supporters of a party in an attempt to try to stop these people from voting...stupid act...and then there's even killing for goodness sake...really like what you would get on TV...kill your enemy and you think you can win that way?!
with the many unknown and unseen act...things can be really horrible to the imagination...
anyway...all that being said...I am still very very intensely interested in the result for this election....it is extremely interesting when DAP was inofficially announced to have won Penang!!! (Dr Koh Tsu Koon lose is a bit of a surprise...!) well, it's not like I am siding DAP or BN or any party for that matter...but I am supporting the idea of something fresh...perhaps we would be able to see something different, for a change...Penang might be lucky (or unlucky: 50:50)...but hey, I think people want a change after so many years...I myself certainly welcome change...but well, it will not be possible for Kuala Lumpur as a whole I think as this will mean a change of the cerntral government!! (but still, that nothing is impossible 100% I guess)...PAS won Titiwangsa (a district of KL)...anyway, can't wait for the result to be compiled fully tomorrow...
shall go and stick to the tube and follow the latest election update...
hehehe, can't manage to do any work...and can't stop myself from penning something about election here...

No comments: