Tuesday 29 April 2008

declining the offer >.< ~~~

can't believe I am doing this >.<>.<>.< !! (Malaysian lecturers really live on a skinny salary...sorry for them, so sad... and apart from that I am still very eagerly waiting for SGS (very very slim chance though) it is all too obvious that I do not possess sufficient industrial/ manufacturing experience to join a Certification Body even as a young auditor...but the interviewers said that they are happy with my personality...and one of them said that there is possibility that they take me in as a trainer first, and from there, build up audit experience...but they are very concern about the lack of manufacturing experience...>.<...sighz....

so meanwhile I am still hanging onto the current work..salary=RM4,000 but work wise=unhappy with the management/administration part (which really affect work)...

can't wait till after 7th...hoping that SGS will contact me...sighz...otherwise...will be hunting again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg gkk!
u are making me jealous....
hmmm, since u 4k hard to survive, wad about me here? about half of urs?
sigh....
but well, depends on you ba. but, unhappy environment isn't really good. just like me now.
but now i am struggling to make the decision whether to find a new job or not.....

Panda said...

u found a lecturer job???
where are you teaching???
what are you gonna teach???
i didnt know lecturers have low pay...
i always thought they were well off...
looks like they ARE as noble as people say they are....