Sunday 27 April 2008

TVB 金石良缘 A Journey Called Life

I know this is so not right
but when there's $$$ constraint you'll really love the existence of youtube
and seriously the quality is still acceptable
I officially finished episode 4 (but I just cannot resist to have a peek into other episodes :PPP hehehehe~ so in fact I roughly got the whole idea of the whole show...but nevertheless I'll digest it slowly
but I am really in-love with the theme song sung by Linda Chung and Steven Ma....and I must really really say, they're so good in the show...
and Linda's performance sky-rocketed I think (although still there are plenty of rooms for improvement)...esp when I forwarded and caught some scenes of her delivering her (dead) baby...buoy, she's so so so good~(I was all teary at this scene)!
...just a small thing that I'm not sure if others would think of it (Linda's fans don't squash me please;P) but I think that her acting's not convincing in the sense that she's originally a wild girl...but later when she turned over a new leaf, she's almost totally angelic...I guess if a real wild girl turns good...she'd still preserve some behaviours reflected not-so-good manners...
...but ah, nevertheless I love her, she's so so good at this point already, way to go for this young lady....!!
...and hehehe...can't help but to say that I am starting to admire Steven Ma;P
Also, I can't help but to say that despite being just like any other average TVB shows, I 've always like TVB series which project family values...;-)
and I admire even Kent Cheng Chak Si as 肥老板/大'gow'石, he melts my heart in an episode where he carved a frog figure for his wife (it's quite touching I thought) and several other scenes where he showed so much affectionate for his wife...and he's so so loving towards all others around him...he's so good~~~! (do we have people with such angelic nature in real life? *dreaming*)
but one scene (I was fast-forwarding) where he had to move to the New Territories with his wife...it was again tear jerking when his neighbours bid he and his wife farewell...on the truck, his expression was so real...totally conveyed his sadness to me...!
another scene I thought was meaningful and touchy (which I saw as I was fast forwarding, was the scene in which Hing Jai and Mei Yi brought their baby back to Hing's mum's place, when Hing Jai and Mei Yi presented Hing's mum 心抱茶...made me slightly teary again...but again in reality, would anyone as nasty as that turn to be so good...hmm...maybe... 

(Apparently Steven Ma wrote the lyrics of the theme song~!;-)

so yeah, I guess most of you guys would have AOD

so you dont suffer like me watching on a small screen with a less desired resolution...

but well, for anyone who hasn't caught this show...and if you are a person who treasure family values...you'll probably like this show ;-)

guess I'll blog more this Thursday as I watch along...(It's Labour Day holiday..yeah~~~;P)

1 comment:

Panda said...

i used to watch tvb dramas in crunchyroll... the quality is ok just that i dont have to load in a few windows for 1 episode since youtube's limit is about 10 minutes...
but!!!!!
now... all the series in crunchroll are licensed!!!!
ar!!!!!
i'm now searching for another video watching website... hopefully like crunchyroll except for the licensing part...
argh!!!