Monday 26 May 2008

living for oneself and others

I'm in the process of 'creative writing' and can't help but to come and post a few lines...
just submitted my application as a volunteer for World Vision Malaysia (马来西亚世界宣明会) a few days ago...
I probably shouldn't be hoping that there'll be activities soon, as if hoping that there'll be some unfortunate events
but well, on another note World Vision carries out awareness activities from time to time..so yes, there are a lot to anticipate in this sense...

with all the unfortunate happenings lately, I finally gathered my courage and desire (felt almost like a 'calling' if you know what I mean, never felt one so strong before) to be a volunteer for a charity organization...i seriously was considering full time if they even have such position (but nah, they dont have any paid full time, and I need to take care of my house hold expenses)
so well, if I can't donate that much money to make any significant help...then maybe I could donate myself out...and see what I could do for the organization...

at this point, it feels like living would be 'incomplete' if one is just living for oneself but not for the others...let's see how well I'll live after this ;PPPPP

2 comments:

Panda said...

about the banner...
maybe you can just right click it and save the image...
its not a link anyway...
just a small image to create awareness...
well.. i salute your actions on joining world vision...
its really noble....

冰冰-ping said...

I hope i could join the world vision too when i started to work...i think it will be meaningful in helping people who needs help!