Wednesday 7 May 2008

When NO news = GOOD news

Today is exactly 2 weeks (14 days on the dot) after my interview with SGS
and so just a minute ago I called up the HR to 'follow-up' with my interview status (it is a courtesy to do this, but I think I am doing it more for my impatience ..eeeeee....)
and the HR personnel said that my CV has not been 'rejected' yet...as in the two person-in-charge who interviewed me have not given back my CV to HR to be officially 'rejected'...and they are still conducting interview with prospective candidates...so in a way, the HR person is hinting that I still stand of chance?? I really hope so...

well, at this point, (and of course I am pretty aware of how much 'weight' I carry) I know that I will not be employed for the position I applied for (Lead Auditor HACCP/ISO 22000) >>> I bet there's no such auditor with my age...too raw to be of any good...>.< >>> can't even convince auditees the moment u enter their premises
but well, what I am really praying hard for is that they see the potential in me and are willing to invest in a chance to grooming me into a future Auditor...
gosh gosh~ I shouldn't be so hopeful~~~~(>.<)

1 comment:

Panda said...

hoo...
that's certainly good... that means they are still considering....
good luck then...
thanks for the suggestions... but i've checked... astro scholarships are only for astro subscribers... which "unfortunately" i'm not one...
then most of the scholarships i qualify in.. (meaning those who are already studying...for my case.. ended their 1st year...) are all closed...
ish... i guess i'll have to wait for next year then...
i didnt realise that most scholarships open for application during the beginning of the year... i thought they should have another in may/june cuz there's another semester...
oh well... for the time being... i'll keep searching...