Saturday 28 June 2008

Ipoh~~~do you want me to come back? or do i want to go back?

just came back from Kuching
and just feel like blogging a few lines before i sleep
while i was conducting training in Kuching
this company called me
and the HR person expressed deep interest in taking me
and the place is very near grandmother's house
and salary sounds not bad
prospect..well, from the surface at least..looks good
...so should i go back to Ipoh and work then?
really tempting...since i got a bit tired of KL's hectic-ness
I wanted something more laid back (heck, really miss Europe..slow and easy...the people there LIVE...we've got a long way to learn from them on how to LIVE!!)
so that I could sometimes do some sky-staring if you know what i mean;PPP
(btw i really love Kuching, it's been more than two years since i last went there also for work, and the city looks really good...nothing like KL, which I just love)

3 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

hey... i did not went kuching b4..but i guess there is a great place too..rite?
KL's life is really hectic...:|

Anonymous said...

hmm, i nvr been to kuching, but was planning to go over miri last time, but didnt as my sister moved back to kl...

KL ar... terrible lor...wad can do...everyone is like rushing and rushing, and nothing else... and jam everywhere....

ipoh.. nvr really been there also.. but if can have some peaceful life, why not...haha

Panda said...

i never been to kuching too... precisely... i have never been to anywhere in east m'sia...
well... shifting to ipoh may not seem such a bad choice after all.. an escape from kl's hectic-ness is good...
after all i heard that ipoh is a peaceful place where a lot of the retired like to live there to enjoy life...
thanks for the comments you left me.. i really hope i can march right into tvb for my internship.. but its kinda impossible.. so now i hushing my dad to work on his connections.. haha... what a daughter am i...