Sunday 8 June 2008

A very peaceful Sunday



Today suddenly feels so peaceful
It’s 12.30 in the afternoon…
Mum’s taking a nap after a full morning working in the kitchen…
Sis’ still in bed;PP…(if not mistaken she woke up wee hours in the morning to chat with her bf)
Mango’s alternating between mum’s and sis’s room, lazing around…and occasionally jumps up and ran out to the living room, barking as she heard the doggie upstairs…this occasionally breaks the silence

but apart from that..
it feels really...really peaceful…
the sky’s clear
the sun’s mild
the birds’ chirping
the breeze’s so soothing
as I’m sitting in the living room working on my lap top
occasionally gazing across the sky
(I stay on the 16th floor…and when I look out from the balcony from where I’m sitting in the living room, it is the sky that took up the entire view)

and it's been a while since I last sat and ‘feel the environment around me’ like this;PPP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm kee....16th floor?
u living in condo ar?
so nice de...

i just lub living in higher floors... but, sometimes, feels that i dont my own ground..haha....

Anonymous said...

hmmm kee....16th floor?
u living in condo ar?
so nice de...

i just lub living in higher floors... but, sometimes, feels that i dont my own ground..haha....