Tuesday 26 August 2008

Living without frequent internet dose

well...as my fellow sohpohs know...I am now living in Ipoh...
well actually I love Ipoh...every sense of it...nice town, nice caves, nice mountains...nice traffic...nice...oh sorry it should be great food!!!!
but the only thing is that the place I am staying in...is well, a tat bit too new...no internet coverage yet...no 3G...
so well, no home internet access...and office internet access doesn't help much, as I am way too occupied to be able to surf leisurely...also for which I shouldn't be doing anyway (will be so improfessional doing so, right?;PPP)
so yea, indeed the only thing is that my daily dose of internet access (for leisure) is not available...well, dont tell me about cyber cafes...(sux coz mostly the computers are meant for computer gaming, if you surf net and try to open more than two browsers you'll get frozen screen so often that you just want to scream *rhymes, hehe*...ah well, shouldn't complain since the rate is damn cheap anyway...
so yeah, am without Vitamin Ixxx ...and well, surprisingly still surviving well...
but shall look for some solutions real soon...dont want to drain myself overly...*yeah indeed I just feel like shouting: I want back my daily internet (home) access!!!*

p/s: back in KL home now therefore could blog a bit...will be back in Ipoh tomorrow and hopefully back here again Saturday

1 comment:

Panda said...

what about the broadband services???
they claimed to have coverage everywhere....
if you have a laptop with internal modem... you can hop into any coffee house... cafe... restaurant that haves wi-fi....

nice to see you back on line again..