Thursday 11 September 2008

Out of Hell

I've just got out of Hell officially on Tuesday
Thank you to the Mgrs who assisted my escape from the grip of the evil
and Evil apparently was beaten by this impact
I dont know how easy or hard my days will be after this...as I am unsure if Evil will really re-look into herself
or perhaps this might even cause the flame in her to burn more
but on the other hand...
I hope with this, I will be able to achieve even more!

To all Evils out there....do not take lambs for lambs...for they are not necessary stupid quiet lambs at all times...when the limit is reached...you might not guess the consequence...so before you commit any evil act...say anything evil ...please think...not so much for the person you are trying to eat up but more for your ownself!!

No comments: