Saturday 7 March 2009

He...who will be the Legend for the era...


ahahaha...i've just watched 101 Summit featuring Jacky Cheung...
and well, enjoyed the interview so much...gave me the urge to rush to the store immediately to get the live concert DVD seriously...*ahem, money is tight on me though*...but I'd probably really pop in the store tomorrow or the day after *at least to 'see see';PPPP*...forget all the other albums that I've wanted to check out-save it all for 歌神, after all I've not been buying any of his album for so so so long...but loving his songs as much as ever...those familiar tunes, warm up my heart every time i hear any one of them;-))))) ahahahaha...such is the power of an all time idol...;-)))

1 comment:

Panda said...

hey...
money is kinda tight over here too... as i'm having my production week just this week... lots of spendings has been done... on food... props... petrol... some other stuffies....
but its currently done.. so after the final budget is out... i can finally claim the petrol cost my car has contributed...
then also... i'll have to pay for others too...

just tolet you know about my internship updates... i have received a single reply from anywhere!!! oh gosh.... i'm getting desparate.. so now i'm like throwing my resume to everywhere possible.. i eve tried my luck on astro... but i not putting high hopes there... LOADS of people are wnating to get into astro... competition!!!
wish me luck!!!