Saturday 14 March 2009

Hope~


I am so drowned with work...*dull and dead*
I can't wait till when June comes...I should be 'living' again hopefully....!!!
and anyway just to relax a bit - I really dont like being in the office for weekend but can't help much...>_<>
Just like to share this picture forward to my outlook from a very good colleague
I've always have a liking for rainbow...
Seeing rainbow is like seeing hope...
*I remember making my own rainbow when I was in primary school, after attending a session of science class, learning about rainbow~~;PP* Add Image

2 comments:

Panda said...

the picture is nice... but i didnt notice that it was a rainbow until you mention it... i thought it was the sunset... haha..

i've got my offer letter for my internship!!! it's not astro...
not ntv7...
not any local tv stations...

its a production house mainly for commercials... better than nothing anyway... i think the most famous works of that company is the pensonic tv commercial.. the one with a whole lot of celebrities...

thanks for the wishes.. i dont mind late wishes anyway.. hehe

冰冰-ping said...

kee kee, all the best to you!!! hahaha..

walao..saw panda's comment..so panda, u're going to work in some production house... looks really fun ya!!! hahaha...