Saturday 22 January 2011

Artistic artist

I couldn't discipline myself (again =.=) and found myself surfing (again +_+) while working on my testing =__=
Anyway, this....is so artistic...I really like this so much....
I saw the MV 心足 first (refer previous postings) and then came across this - the making of this MV...and can't help to think that this artist (Jonathan Wong) is really artistic...and as I am saying this, it strikes me that actually (and seriously)...how (not) many artist nowadays are that artistic...really...
(What's making this MV artistic? I am not too sure but to me it's the dance...the moves made such good pairing with the song...and the entire 'feeling' of this, is so good.
Note: Listen to it using a headphone, not a speaker - let the music fill up your entire mind for you to feel the song~)



ok...i must stop blabbing and get back to work really....argghhhh...inject some discipline into me please...