Sunday 23 January 2011

生与死:一线之差



a dear friend's post on FB which had me thinking (and had me in shock!!)....yes I think she's right, thank God that He sent angels to watch over her!!
although I am not a Christian but I just want to pray for Ju again...as she's prayed for me as well...
(once in a while, especially previous times when things are tough, I do pray in my heart as Christina told me before that I need not necessarily know how to pray the 'correct' or 'proper' way (the way a Christian would say prayer)...but if I pray from my heart, God knows it and will answer my prayer...so yes, I will pray again for my dear friend...please God, if I could ask that your angels remain with Ju, as she's one dear friend who always give her heart out to her friends

1 comment:

Panda said...

I'm not Christian too but I do belief every religion do bless its disciples(is it what it's called?? i meant 教徒) if you have the faith..
I always think luck is a form of blessing from god..

oh, by the way, I did not apply for ptptn loan but i have a few friends who did.. what's that you would like to ask?? is it about the 3% switching to the 1% interest thing??