Monday 19 November 2007

Stephen Wong Ka Lok 黄嘉乐

The past two days, apart from getting very excited (which then became a disappointment) abt Fung's nomination for TVB Drama Awards...I was trying to promote to my friends this TVB actor by the name of Stephen Wong Ka Lok...well, I put him as the display pic on my MSN...after a while, a couple of frens asked who he is...and then the typical description of 'this show lor...that show lor'...(frens: what show? no wor, he looks a bit familiar...is it this show?...is that him? ..or is he the guy in this show?...) ...(me: no... this show, did u watch?...and that show, did u watch?...)...and luckily at the end..(frens: oh, i think i know la...this show-both agree:P)...*wiping sweat*...

...typically funny was my conversation with sohpoh szeling...


(roughly, i can't remember exactly...sohpoh, if i got them wrong, u please correct me k?:P)


Sling: he acted in the hotel show - 酒店风云?


me: no....


Sling: yes...he's in it, I'm pretty sure, he was Ron 吴卓羲's side kick...


me: no...those are different persons... not him...


Sling: yes it's him, I'm sure I saw him in that show...


me: no...no...u got the wrong person...:P


...this 'yes-no-arguement' went on a while (which i meanwhile asked another ka lok fan on MSN...but apparently she didnt watch 酒店风云...:P)


after a while 'arguing'...


Sling: oh...sorry:PP...i got the wrong show...it is actually this show : 突围行动...


me: 哎呀!(fainting):PP...yes, that's him in that show...

Sling: but I am still sure that he appeared in 酒店风云!

me: har?!...I dont remember wor...(自己真系唔敢肯定,因为傻婆都好厉害认人0既;P)

and anyway I must thank you sohpoh for promoting him also, so Sze Chew noticed him in the Land of Wealth 匯通天下har?...so not too bad as you said...means that he's still noticeable...ok, so there's hope...;P


Sling: I also saw him just now in a MV of BoBo陳文媛... a new MV


me: is it? I dont know wor...u sure thats him?;P


...so that's one hilarious chat I had while 'promoting':PP


...even went to the extent of trying to contact Jayne (her famous site: Jayne Star)...no, sohpoh I'm not crazy la...and didnt even know if my email has been read or deleted as spam, but coincidentally she also featured Ka Lok in her article the same day... what ever it is thanks Jayne, also for all your great writings!


http://jaynestars.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1143

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

confirm that's him in "doors of vengeance"..really really sure..only appeared in one scene where Ron was trying to hack the computer on his brother's "wrongdoing"...CONFIRM!..plus me confirm no "ngan far"..i've got pretty good eyesight apart from the fact that i wear contact lense..haha