Monday 10 December 2007

Pangkor Laut Island~Heaven on Earth...

...am bored doing my paper so here am i again blogging...hehehe...was running through some old pictures i have and thought of posting some of the pics i took during my work back in May 2005 in Pangkor Laut Resort...it was the best work trip i had so far, apart from the good 'participants', we were provided with the best accommodation in one of the best resorts in the country, the best treatment and services, the best fine-dining and the best foods...the best-est in my entire life so far, i dare say;PPPP

...don't mess around when Ms. Goh is conducting a training...;PPP Jennifer and I had one of our best training sessions in Pangkor Laut Resort...


...Uncle Tan and I on the raft ride out from Pangkor Laut Island to the mainland...the ride was really fun!*ssshhhh*...Uncle Tan and Chef Hoo 'secretly' brought Jennifer and I out of the Island with another staff, without the knowledge of the Hotel's HR...to enjoy the nice local foods in the mainland...;PPP
took this sunset photo while on the raft...
...Pangkor Laut Island has
much hidden treasures of the nature...apart from precious wildlife and plants...here's one of the few artifacts around (a type of fern)...
....Jennifer with Chef Hoo-one of our 'students';PP...the most friendly Exec Chef we've met...his treatment made us felt like we were princesses...he gave us our best fine-dining experience so far...

Emerald Bay at the other site of the Island...waves rushing to the shore...it was really a pretty sight when we saw it, after emerging from the jungle track with Uncle Tan during one of his walk in the nature with some foreigners visitors...the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the first sight of Emerald Bay was...if I could, I want to have a seaside wedding here...ahahaha...dreaming huh?!
The Pangkor Laut Resort is one of the best resort in the country, under the management of the prestigious YTL group, it is no wonder that then quality is so high...it appeals a lot to foreigners...middle class locals wouldn't normally consider it for the very high price...but if you could, it is definitely a must visit in Malaysia...we spent a week spent there, conducting trainings for 5 full days but it was really like working for a week in heaven...that's what I call life...lol! *sshhhh* my ex-boss didnt know that we had such a great time there!;PPPP...well, perhaps another one of my little blessings...admist the hectic work schedule we normally had...I don't know if I'll have a chance to go back there to enjoy things for the second time...hoping hard!..hehe!

No comments: