Sunday 6 January 2008

Ella Enchanted

...there's a problem with me certainly...the mood change is as quick as lightning...now I feel so much better just by watching a movie..or rather, I am so easily pleased?? (not bad i guess in this case)...
...well, the show is Ella Enchanted (2004)...at first when I got it from XH, I thought it's Enchanted (2007)....
...nevertheless, it's still very entertaining and a cute movie ... it lightens up my mood almost immediatelt the moment I started watching it...love all those dancing and singing throughout the show...(reminded me to our musical plays in secondary school!! miss those days!!)...the ending was sweet...though i personally think Ella a little too pretty for Prince Char, whom I think looked a bit average here, but anyway looks dont matter..they make a sweet couple still, hehe...
...night now and tomorrow shall be a new day for me!! (a self motivator aint I?)

No comments: