Thursday 28 February 2008

taking up the job

didnt have much time to really think about things...and the fact that my future Indian boss was a bit desperate to get a staff, he was really urging me to make my decision...and since the conditions are really not bad...so yeah, I've decided really fast that I am taking up the job...

...however, I am really worried about certain issues I heard but well, with the salary and most importantly the opportunity for me to learn...these are two very important factors to my yes to this offer....

however, one thing for sure...I'll be dead busy...heard that it'll be super stress with the super high workload...shucks, my worst nightmare coming true...more bringing back work home...sitting in front of the computer, doing documents @_@...sighz...anyway, yeah I really need the salary...my bills are chasing me like crazy....

hopefully I'll still have the time and energy and enthusiastic to blog in the days to come...esp after next week...we'll see....

before I end...recommending Stephen Wong's (TVB) blog : new post updated
http://kalokwong.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

yea! all the best to u..!!!
btw, what position u taking up? i guess it's a high post so that u've lots of workload...hopefully u won't be too stress yaa!!!
must take good care of urself!
so when u start the new job? MAC?

Anonymous said...

u sounds so stress even before you start the job...worrying about the future stress...
cool down lady....
i am sure you can make it!
remember, i am there for you if you need to talk....
ciao..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Panda said...

all the best with your new job!!!
its always better to have one than not having any...
don't get too stress out...
do things happily and willingly will give u unexpected results!!!

Anonymous said...

everything will be ok! what you need do is just believe urself!Good Luck!

Unknown said...

這麼快就可以找到工作,不錯呢!
恭喜恭喜!
不要太擔心呢,"能者居之"
相信你一定可以handle得來的!
加油呀!!

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

thanks to steph, mel, anonymous (who's this?;P), and eunice! I will add oil !!